PREPARATION TIPS FOR MAH-CET 2018
- As you are aspiring to crack this test, here are some useful tips from toppers of this examination in the previous years:
- Start preparing in advance: Remember that this is a test that you cannot ace just within a few weeks of preparation. So, plan things in advance and you should start preparing early.
- Keep yourself aware of the syllabus: You should develop complete knowledge on the type of questions asked, such that you can base your preparations accordingly.
- Participate in mock tests: The more mock tests you take, better you will be in a position to understand your stand. Mock tests will help you in identifying your weak areas in such a way that you can focus better on those areas to crack MAH-CET.
- Get acquainted with the format: If you do not have the experience of taking up online competitive examinations, you are recommended to try sample tests in the same format as it conducted officially, such that you can get an understanding.
- Analyze your goal: Of course, you should follow this tip before actually applying for MAH-CET. Yes, you should identify whether an MBA will truly help you in your future goals. Do not do the course as most of the population is doing it.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses: This is something that is highly important to get through the MAH-CET exam. Only when you know your weaknesses, you can pay attention to these areas to succeed in MAH-CET.
- During the test even though you will be allowed to get back to the question to make corrections, you will not have any time to do so. So, you should be careful about answering each question and if you do not know the answer, just leave it and move to the next. Otherwise, be confident to choose the correct answer.
- Remember that practice is the key and it will help you strengthen your weak areas and will also help to boost your confidence level in complete the test within the allocated time.