MAT 2017 APPLICATION FORM, APPLICATION FEES
MAT Registration | 2017
- The last date of Online Registration is 24th November 2017.
- Candidate must fill the application form of MAT 2017 exam either through the online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates can choose to apply through the website of AIMA
MAT 2017: Application Fee:
- The application fee to be paid by applicants is Rs.1652/-
How to Pay Application Fee?
- Candidates applying for December MAT can make the payment of Rs. 1652 in two modes.
- They can choose to pay through credit/debit/ATM card
- They can pay the fee through net banking
- Payment of this fee can also be made through DD drawn in favour of All India Management Association, payable at Delhi. This can be done from any bank.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form along with MAT bulletin/CD by paying Rs.1652 in cash. The application can be obtained from listed study centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- The detailed procedure for paying the fee can be found at the link given above.
- For candidates applying online, they will have to register by uploading the digital image of their photograph. They should also have to upload the digital image of their signature. They should make their payment of examination fee online. Candidates applying in this mode need not have to send the printout of the registration by post to AIMA. But, they are recommended to keep the same safe for future reference.
- For those applying online, but are affixing the photograph and signature by taking a print out and not using digital photograph or signature, they should send the printout of the registration form. For those applying in this way, but are making payment through DD or online payment, the same procedure applies. They should also send the DD along with the print out to AIMA.
- Candidate can also check the Official Website here.
Acknowledgement for Registration to MAT December 2017:
- Those, who send the print out of the application as per the procedure mentioned above are recommended to keep themselves aware that their application will be processed within 5 days. They can find that the form number of such forms received through post will be available at the appropriate link in AIMA website. These receipts will be scrutinised, and if everything is in order, it will be registered provisionally.
- Candidates are recommended to remember that printouts received after the last date will be rejected. The fee for these applications will not be refunded. Also, no other correspondence in this regard will be entertained in the future.
- Click here to know about all important dates of MAT 2017.
Colleges Accepting MAT