ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MAT 2017
- To apply to MAT 2017 that is going to be held on December, candidates must be graduates in any discipline.
- Those in the final year of their graduation course are also eligible to apply.
- The students with the minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the exam (minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST students). The NRI candidates can also appear for this test.
- There is no restriction on age to appear for the MAT exam. The candidates of any age can apply for this entrance test.
- There is no limit to attempt the exam. The final year of their graduation course is also eligible.
Colleges Accepting MAT