EXAM PATTERN OF MAT 2017
MAT December 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The questions will be of objective type format.
- There will be 200 questions in total divided equally among 5 sections.
- There are total five sections, and each section will carry 40 marks.
- For every right answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The 200 questions will be divided equally as 40 marks per section into the following sections:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
- The time duration for MAT exam is 150 minutes.
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Colleges Accepting MAT