PREPARATION TIPS FOR MAT 2017
Here are the preparation tips for different sections in MAT December 2017:
- Candidates are recommended to complete the language comprehension section in 30 minutes. They should take 40 and 35 minutes respectively for mathematical skills and data analysis & sufficiency. For intelligence & critical reasoning, they have 30 minutes of time and also for the Indian and Global environment, they have 15 minutes time.
- Right from the preparation process, the test takers are recommended to strategically plan their time. When they do this for each section, they can easily manage the test.
- The applicants should prepare for the mathematics section by solving as many mathematics question papers as possible.
- They can strengthen themselves in the comprehension section by reading as many articles as possible.
- For the data analysis & sufficiency and also for the intelligence section, they are recommended to remember that these are tricky sections. To prepare for these sections, they are recommended to go through many sample papers. This will help them in understanding the quirks associated. With the regular practice, they can familiarise with the subjects.
- Candidates are also recommended to take steps to improve their general awareness. They are also recommended to strengthen their speed and accuracy. These things can be one only with practice. If possible, they can take up many mock tests to know their stand.
- Time management is highly important in MAT exam. Candidates should be confident enough in time management. They can also take up crash courses to strengthen themselves well before the examination.
While preparing for MBA Interview
Going ahead with your MBA exam? Follow some tips
How To Prepare For MBA Group Discussion?
Colleges Accepting MAT