MICAT 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- The exam is conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA).
- MICAT- 1 will be conducted on 17 December 2017 and MICAT-2 will conduct on 17, February 2018.
- It is a national level management test for admissions to its Post-Graduate Diploma Management in Communication (PGDM-C).
- Along with PGDM-C, MICA also offers specializations programs in
- Brand Management
- Digital Communication Management
- Media Management
- Marketing Research
- Advertising Management
- Post-Graduate Program (PGP)
- Crafting Creative Communications (CCC) and
- Fellow Program in Management-Communications (FPM-C).
- There are total 180 seats available.
- The exam is a combination of the subjective and objective test.
- The exam is conducted twice as MICAT I and MICAT II.
- Click here to see the other important dates.
Ask our Counsellors