NATA 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
NATA 2018 is going to be conducted on 16th April 2018.
- NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- This test is conducted by the council of Architecture (COA) since 2006 according to the provisions of Minimum Standards of Architectural Education Regulations Act 1983.
- COA has the required expertise to conduct the test at the national level to provide a single window system for admission to the first year of B. Arch course at all recognized institutions all over India.
- The test also ensures that the eligibility for admission to the five-year course in Bachelor of Architecture is rightly met as prescribed by the COA and duly approved by the Central Government. The rules framed are to be strictly followed by architectural institutions across India.
- The purpose of NATA is to measure the aptitude of the applicant for the particular field of study, which is architecture.
- The test observes the drawing and observation skills of the test takers along with their critical thinking and mathematical ability. Also, their aesthetic sensitivity and sense of proportion are also judged.
- NATA 2018 is going to be conducted as a one-day paper-based examination.