ADMIT CARD FOR NEET PG 2018
- As mentioned earlier, at the end of the scheduling process, the applicants will be in a position to get a computer-generated acknowledgement of NEET PG exam to their registered email Id.
- On receiving the admit card through the mail, candidates are recommended to carefully check whether all information present are correct. Then, they should print a copy of the same and should attach their passport size photograph.
- The photograph should be of the size of 34x45 mm with a minimum of 75% coverage of the face and head of the applicant.
- At the bottom of the photo, there should be a caption that indicates the name of the applicant and also the date of taking the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white or in a very light coloured background.
- Candidates should bring the admit card along with the photo posted to the examination centre. Along with admit card, candidates should also bring any photo IDs like passport, Voter ID, driving license, Aadhar Card or PAN Card.