GET ANSWER KEY OF NEET PG 2019 EXAM
NEET PG is conducted as a single window entrance test and eligibility test for admission to the PG medical courses.
NEET PG Seats
- All India 50% quota seats for courses like PG Diploma/MS and MD in all states other than Telangana, J & K, and AP.
- For MD/MS, state quota seats and PG diploma courses for all union territories and states in India and deemed universities across the country
- All PG medical degree and diploma courses in Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad Specialty courses.
How are These Seats Filled?
The four category mentioned above seats are filled in the following four manners:
- To be filled at All India level according to the regulations applicable with the help of NEET-PG Merit positions.
- The admission process to be taken care by concerned states/union territories using NEET PG score and appropriate admission rules framed.
- To be filled by the institute using NEET-PG scores according to the admission rules.
- To be filled with the help of NEET PG through merit-based centralized counselling.
NEET PG Answer key:
As NEET PG is one of the most competitive examinations in India, many private coaching institutions publish their answer keys on the same day or the day after the NEET PG test.
By using the answer key, candidates can somewhat judge their score. Here, knowing the cut-off scores for the previous year admissions for the 50% All India quota seats will help them to a certain extent.
NEET-PG 2017 Cut-off Scores for Different Categories:
Here is a table that shows the NEET-PG 2017 cut-off score:
Out of the total number of candidates took up the NEET PG 2017, 31330 candidates qualified for 50% All India Quota seats.