APPLICATION PROCEDURE OF NEET PG 2019
- For the NEET-PG 2019 examination that was conducted between 5th and 13th of December 2016, it was announced that candidates could apply online from 26th to 31st October 2016.
- Similarly, candidates can apply online in the following years as well in the month of October.
- When applying, candidates are allowed to choose the examination centre, and they can also choose the date, and the allocation will be done on first come first serve basis.
- To register, candidates will have to visit www.nbe.edu.in, and they should click the register for NEET PG link.
- In general, the registration will take around 15 minutes of time.
- The process will begin with creating a profile, the completing the application, the scheduling the exam and finally pay for the exam.
- Before starting the registration process, candidates are recommended to keep all the information like credit card/debit card number, internship details, and educational history ready.
- Also, before beginning the registration process, candidates are recommended to have a valid Email Id.
- On the opening page of the registration process, candidates will have to enter the captcha they see on the screen to make sure that they are humans.
- Then, they should create their profile, then they should create the login details, then they should provide additional contact information. After providing these details, they will have to click on the save and continue button. Then come to the image and digital signature uploading page.
- Then, they should apply for NEET, where they should provide their personal information, educational background and then should upload their photo ID and MCI/SMC certificate copy. Then comes the declaration page and if there are any errors in the application, it will be shown for the applicant to make corrections.
- Then, the exam should be scheduled, and the venue should be selected by the applicant.
- Then, they should make payment of application fee online.
- The exam fee is Rs.3750 for General/OBC candidates, while it is Rs.2750 for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- When applying as soon as the candidate reaches the payment section, he/she should choose the appropriate payment option and should fill up the required details.
- Once all the details required are entered, the ‘make payment button’ should be clicked, upon which they will get a payment authorization.
- On successful payment authorization, the profile of the applicant will be registered, and he/she will get the admit card within 24 hours.
- When scheduling the examination, candidates should keep their payment details ready.
- To reserve the seat and the time selected, the transaction should be completed within 30 minutes.
How to pay the Application Fee?
- The application fee should be paid online through credit/debit card issued by banks in India.
- Payment of application fee can also be made through net banking.
- Once the payment is made and once all the information is entered correctly, the applicants will be redirected to the welcome page again.
- Here, they should see the confirmation page to make sure that the details they have entered are correct.
- If they find that some changes are to be done, they should choose the edit profile or edit application button to make the necessary changes.
- The editing of the profile will be allowed only until the end of October.