PREPARATION TIPS FOR NEET PG 2018
Here are the preparation tips for NEET PG Test:
- It is suggested that for the exam that is conducted in the month of December each year, candidates should start their preparation right in the month of April itself.
- If started late, a candidate should be ready to spend more hours on all the above-mentioned topics are to be covered during the preparation process.
- Each section should be prepared with the help of appropriate reference books
- The test takers can prepare shorter notes for short subjects like radiology, dermatology and anaesthesia. But, longer subjects like pharmacology, pathology and medicine need more preparation time.
- It is recommended that the test takers should dedicate at least 8-9 hours for preparation each day as it is an examination with tough competition.
- It is better to start preparing with a timetable in place and candidates are also recommended to stick to the timetable as much as possible.
- Also, it is suggested to take online mock tests before the examination to judge the weak areas, such that more focus can be given to those topics.
- In addition, during the preparation time, it is better to give some breaks in between rather than continuously sitting for hours together in the same place.