- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2019 is a national level medical entrance test conducted by the CBSE Board.
- It is performed for providing admissions in MBBS, BDS courses offered by all private and government medical colleges in India.
- It is only a one tier exam, commences once in a year in the month of May.
- NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam from the year 2016 onwards.
- All seats of any medical/dental college for MBBS/BDS will be filled by the score of NEET 2019.
- Every year NEET application announced in the first week of December.
- The language barrier may be a reason for that. As per CBSE, NEET exam will be conducted in 8 languages like Hindi, English, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Assamese and Bengali.
- Please check the important dates of NEET 2019 here.