ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET 2019
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st Dec of the year of admission, the maximum age limit is 25 years for general category candidates and 30 years for SC/ST/PWD.
- Students must have passed/appearing 12th exam or equivalent exam from any recognised board with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other voluntary subject with English.
- Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB for general candidates, 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- AP/Telangana/J&K candidates are eligible for All India which has 15% quota only on the basis of the self-declaration. Candidates are also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune
- As per the last order by Honour Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be conducted for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India for the year 2019 (except AIIMS & JIPMER). All seats of any medical/dental college for MBBS/BDS will be filled by the score of NEET 2019 exam only.
- NEET 2019 can be given in 8 regional languages including Hindi, English, Tamil, Assamese, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati and Telugu.
- All the Indian candidates should have AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of NEET 2019, the applicants will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, DOB and gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.