The exam date of NIFT 2017 is 12th Feb 2017.
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) is pioneering thought leadership in design with a network of 16 professionally managed campuses.
- The NIFT Entrance exam 2017 is a national level exam which is organised by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai in all major cities of the country.
- This exam is a key to get admission in different UG and PG professional programs in fashion technology & design field.
- For getting admissions in NIFT courses, firstly students have to clear the written entrance exam and after this students have to go through the situation test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview rounds.
- The application for NIFT 2017 has been released on 2nd November 2016.
Programs Offered by NIFT:
NIFT offers both type of programs Undergraduate program as well as Post Graduate programs. Following are the courses offered by NIFT:
Under Graduate Programs:
1. Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)- 4 years
- Accessory Design
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design
- Knitwear Design
- Leather Design
- Textile Design
2. Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) - 4 years
Post Graduate Programs:
- Master of Design (M.Des) - 2 years
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech) - 2 years
- Master of Fashion Management - 2 years