ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIFT 2018
Candidates can fill NIFT 2018 application form from 20th October 2017 to 29th December 2018.
Eligibility for Under Graduate Programs:
- The applicant's maximum age should be 23 years as on 1st October 2018 for general category candidates.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by five years for SC, ST or disabled Person (PHP) candidates.
- Applicants must have passed 12th exam or equivalent from any recognised central/state board of India.
- Applicants who have done 3-4 year diploma recognised by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education can also apply.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Post Graduate Programs:
- There is no age limit for postgraduate programmes.
- For M.Des and M.F.M programme, candidates must have passed a Bachelor degree from any university/institution recognised by law in India
- Candidates have done Undergraduate Diploma of minimum
three years duration from NIFT / NID are also eligible to apply.
- For M.F.Tech course, candidates must have cleared B.F.Tech. From NIFT or B.E/B.Tech from any university/institution recognised by law in India.
- Applicants appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- For registration, the candidate needs to visit the official website.
Ask our Counsellors