NMAT 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- NMAT is an acronym for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test.
- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has taken ownership and management of the NMAT exam in India from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS).
- The exam is retitled as NMAT by GMAC.
- It is a National level PG management courses entrance exam which is open for the all Indian applicants.
- The exam is conducted for admission in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Banking), MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market).
- There are 18 colleges which will grant MBA admission from the NMAT 2018 score.
- The total number of seats available in this course is 800.
- The exam is computer-delivered and offers each candidate a randomly created exam from a pool of questions, delivered one-at-a-time.