OJEE 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- OJEE stands for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
- It is conducted by the Orissa Government.
- This entrance test is conducted for admission to various courses in private and governmental medical, engineering and management institutions of Odisha.
- It is a state level examination for admissions into BArch, B.Pharm, BDS, B.Tech, MBA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharm, MCA, MBBS and M.Tech courses.
- There are 10 government colleges and 57 private colleges which will accept the scores of OJEE MBA 2018.
- The intake of 10 government colleges is 650 and that of the private colleges is 4,839 seats.
- MBA exam will be held on May 14, 2018, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Test for 5-year integrated MBA will be held between 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm on the same day.
Ask our Counsellors