ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PESSAT 2018
PESSAT Eligibility 2018:
- For admission of students to the engineering courses, PESSAT is being conducted by PES University in the month of May every year.
- The test is conducted on different dates in this month every year for admission of students at varied locations across the nation.
- In the case of non-engineering courses, PESSAT will be conducted only at the university campus in Bangalore. The admission process generally begins in the month of January and will be on until the month of July. The test for admission to non-engineering courses is conducted every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for admission based on test score and also personal interview.
- To apply for B. Tech with PES University and PESSAT entrance test, the applicants must have completed their 12th standard or equivalent course with at least 60% of marks as aggregate in mathematics, chemistry and physics papers.
- In a given academic year, an applicant can attempt to PESSAT only once. In case, the University finds that a student has violated this rule, he/she will be barred from the seat selection process.