REAP 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- REAP stands for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process.
- Previously for admission to the Engineering courses in the state, Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test called as RPET was conducted.
- RPET was dropped from the year 2015.
- For admission to the Engineering courses in the state, REAP will be taken care by the Rajasthan Technical Education Board.
- According to REAP, admission to the engineering courses in the state will be done based on JEE Main score and class 12 percentage secured by students.
- There will be reservation of seats for reserved category candidates under REAP.
- Overall, better weightage will be given to JEE Main and weightage will also be given to class XII score. This means that equal weightage will be given for both these criterion.
Ask our Counsellors