REAP 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- REAP stands for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process.
- Previously for admission to the Engineering courses in the state, Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test called as RPET was conducted.
- RPET was dropped from the year 2015.
- For admission to the Engineering courses in the state, REAP will be taken care by the Rajasthan Technical Education Board.
- According to REAP, admission to the engineering courses in the state will be done based on JEE Main score and class 12 percentage secured by students.
- There will be reservation of seats for reserved category candidates under REAP.
- Overall, better weightage will be given to JEE Main and weightage will also be given to class XII score. This means that equal weightage will be given for both these criterion.