- Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements for appropriate courses will alone be issued with admit cards.
- Also, admit cards will be issued only to candidates, who have submitted their application complete in all aspects. Also, they must have submitted their application before the last date specified in the notification page by the university.
- The hall ticket will have details like the name of the applicant along with his/her photograph and address. In addition, the hall ticket will have details about the allotted test center along with test schedule.
- Candidates will receive the hall tickets to their email IDs before a day or two dates before the commencement of the entrance test.
- As soon as they receive the hall tickets, candidates are recommended to carefully evaluate the same. If they find any discrepancies in the hall ticket, candidates are recommended to immediately report the same to the Director, Admissions, SOA University.
- Without a valid hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed inside the examination center. Candidates will have to show the admit card as and when the same is requested by the invigilator.
- The hall ticket should not be tampered by the applicants or they should not make any changes in the entries made therein once the hall ticket is authenticated.
- Applicants cannot transfer the hall ticket to the name of another person. If done, it is a legally punishable offense.
- Candidates are recommended to consider hall ticket as an important document. They should preserve the same and should produce at the time of admission and counseling.
- If a candidate does not receive hall ticket due to the incompleteness of his/her application, SOA University will not take any responsibility for informing the candidate in this regard. Candidates are, therefore, recommended to double check that the application form is complete in all aspects before they post the same.
- Along with the printed admit card, candidates will have to produce a valid identity proof and they can find details about the valid ID proof in the admit card.