SAAT RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- In general, results for SAAT are published around 15 days after the date of the entrance test.
- Candidates can see their results from the official website of the University.
- They can find the exact date of the results after the examination from the University website.
Counselling for admission to SOA University:
- For admission to the B. Tech courses, candidates shortlisted through SAAT will be called to attend an open counseling.
- In addition to the first year of the B. Tech courses, candidates with Diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for lateral entry admission through their SAAT score.
- Tech branches on offered at SOA University:
- The Faculty of Engineering and Technology of SOA University offer B. Tech courses.
- At the UG level, B. Tech is offered in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- B. Tech lateral entry admission is offered to diploma holders in the above-mentioned disciplines
- M. Tech courses are also on offer at SOA University.
SOA University Scholarship details:
- SOA University offers Scholarships to B. Tech applicants and the scholarship are given in the manner given below:
- Candidates securing more than 90% in both 10th and +2 exams will get a scholarship of Rs.25000 per annum for four years.
- Candidates securing more than 85% in both 10th and +2 exams will get a scholarship of Rs.20000 per annum for four years.
- Candidates securing more than 80% in both 10th and +2 exams will get a scholarship of Rs.10000 per annum for four years.
- The yearly renewal of scholarship will be on the basis of the following parameters:
- The academic performance of the student with at least 8.0 as CGPA or 80% in the semester assessment without any backlog.
- The student should have 80% attendance in each semester in each subject
- Should get good reports in the conduct and character certificate from the Head of the institution
- There should not be any adverse remarks against him/her.
Merit list of candidates:
- Separate merit list will be prepared for all candidates qualifying in the SAAT test.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for each course. For instance, there will be a separate merit list for engineering/technology degree courses.
- This merit list will be on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
- Furthermore, separate merit lists will be prepared for candidates qualifying under each reservation categories. A rank card will be given to each qualifying candidate.