ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SNAP 2018
Prospective applicants must have completed their full-time 3-year UG degree from a statutory university with at least 50% marks. In the case of students with engineering graduation, they must have completed their 4-year UG course from a statutory university with at least 50% of aggregate marks.
Those appearing for the final year of their degree course are also eligible to apply. But, their admission will be provisional and will be confirmed only on obtaining their degree with at least 50% of aggregate marks.
Here are certain conditions to be met by aspiring applicants with respect to eligibility criteria:
- Those with arrear or those who have failed in their final year are not eligible for admission to MBA courses offered by institutions under Symbiosis International University.
- Each course has a specific eligibility requirement to be met apart from this common requirement. So, candidates are recommended to check the same from the official website of the appropriate institution before applying.
- Admission to the MBA course will be subject to meeting the eligibility requirement only.
- The responsibility of ascertaining whether they are eligible to apply lies with the prospective applicants.
- Just the submission of application and the payment of application fee do not mean that the eligibility of candidate has been accepted by the institution.
- The final eligibility of a candidate for admission will be decided by the university after submission of all the required documents by the applicants.
For international students:
To assist non-Indian students with their application process to the university, Symbiosis has provided a detailed step-wise procedure at the official website at www.scie.ac.in. Their application will be authenticated only after the full-payment towards the application fee is paid by the applicants.
The international students are categorized by the university under four categories and they are foreign national (FN), Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Non-Resident Indian (NRI). Candidates will have to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirement specified for the category to which they belong to.
Documents to be submitted when uploading the application online:
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- UG degree mark sheet either year-wise or semester-wise
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Statement of purpose
- Two recommendation letters in original
- English proficiency test (not applicable for NRIs)
- Proof of payment of application fee.