ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SRMJEE 2019
- The candidate should either be:
- Non-Resident Indians(NRI)
- PIO holders
- OCI card holder
- NRI/PIO holders/OCI holders can also apply under International student category.
- Candidates must have passed from class XII from State Board/CBSE/ISCE/Matriculations/NIOS.
- Candidates appearing for the class XII examination from State Board/CBSE/ISCE/Matriculations/NIOS are also eligible.
- For admission in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses, the candidate must have score minimum 60% in PCM.
- For admission in NCR campus, an aggregate of 55% is required in PCM.
- Certain branches have specific criteria to be fulfilled and the candidate should check before selecting the stream.
- Direct admission to top rank holders of central and state boards examinations.
- Top 1000 IIT JEE rank holders are also eligible for direct admissions.
- The candidates who have secured highest marks in any district of Tamil Nadu are also eligible for direct admission.
- SRMJEE can be appeared only two times by a candidate.