TANCET 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted by the prominent Anna University in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- TANCET is for admission to different PG courses offered at self-financing colleges, arts & science colleges, government and government-aided engineering colleges, regional campuses of Anna University, University Colleges of Engineering and University Departments inclusive of stand-alone institutions.
- Other universities that function under the state Act in the state of TN and also self-financing colleges can also opt to admit candidates based on TANCET score. The institutions include stand-alone institutions, arts and science colleges and engineering colleges.
- The PG courses for which admission is done through TANCET are M. Plan, M. Arch, M. Tech, M.E, MCA, and MBA.
- Even though it is a state level test, other state candidates can also take up this test and the eligibility conditions for other state candidates will be fixed by the admitting university/institution.
- Anna University is entrusted to conduct this test on behalf of the state Government of Tamil Nadu.