DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR TANCET 2017
- All applicants can download the hall tickets from the website of Anna University
- The date from which hall tickets can be downloaded will be informed later
- Candidates will find a registration number in the hall ticket and it should be entered in the appropriate admission application form. This detail will be filled by the respective admission authority later.
- Candidates will have to produce the hall ticket both at the time of the test and at the time of admission. So, candidates are recommended to preserve the hall ticket until the completion of the entire admission process.
- If a candidate loses his/her hall ticket after the completion of the TANCET 2017, he/she can get the duplicate copy of the hall ticket on payment of Rs.100. This fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft with a written request to the Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 25.
- In this request, the candidate should enter his/her registration number or application number and also the name of the examination center.
- The demand draft for Rs.100 for obtaining duplicate hall ticket should be drawn in favor of Secretary, TANCET in any nationalized banks payable in Chennai.
- In the case of self-financing engineering colleges that admit students through TANCET for M.E/M. Tech/M. Plan or M. Arch, admission for seats surrendered should be done through single window counseling.