TANCET APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2017
- The application process for TANCET 2017 is divided into four set of processes.
- The first step is registration, second is login, third is payment and the fourth is hall ticket
- In the first step, candidates will have to create a user account, Here, they should provide a unique Email Id. They should provide the name and other personal details. Finally, they should set a password.
- In the second step, candidates should login at official website using their registered Email ID, then they will have to fill up their academic details, then they should upload their photograph either in JPEG/JPG format to the maximum size of 25 KB, then they should review the particulars entered and should make any changes if required. Finally, they should submit the application.
- In the third step called payment, they should make online payment of examination fee. Once the payment is successful, a completed application will be generated by the system in PDF format. This should not be sent, but it is for the future reference of applicants. They should carefully note down the application number at this stage and should mention the same in all their future correspondence.
- Finally, they should download the hall ticket with the help of their respective login credentials. The date from which the hall tickets can be downloaded will be announced later.
- Students can apply here- TANCET 2017
How to apply?
- When candidates click on the link that reads ‘online registration
- Here they will have to create user ID and for the same they should click on the link called ‘register’ that can be found on the left side of the webpage.
- Once they have registered and have a valid login credential, they can use the login link that can be found both in right side and the left side.
- Under the login section, they will have to enter the User ID and Password
- When registering, they will have to enter all the fundamental details like their name, father’s name, DOB, etc and should create a valid Email.
- Then, they will have to login to go to the next section.
- They are recommended to follow the onscreen instruction for each section of the application process to finally get the PDF format of completed application once payment is also done.
- The examination fee to be paid by general category candidates is Rs.500
- In the case of candidates from SC/SCA/ST category from the state of Tamil Nadu, the fee is Rs.250
- This fee is applicable if a candidate wants to apply to any one of the programmes for which TANCET 2017 is conducted.
- If a candidate wants to apply to more than one such program, he/she will have to pay Rs.500/Rs.250 extra for each course based on the category to which he/she belongs.
- The application fee should be paid only through online and not through any other modes of payment.
- Candidates will find the instructions to pay the fee through online once they complete the first and second steps of registration process and move on to the payment section.
- Once, they pay the fee successfully, they will get a completed application through the system. This should not be sent to the Anna University, but should be saved by the candidates for future reference.