ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TS ICET 2018
- To apply for the TSICET 2018 for MBA and MCA courses, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicants must be Indian nationals and they should meet the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Regulations of Admission order.
- In the case of non-Indian applicants, they must satisfy the eligibility requirements as stated by the appropriate admitting university/institution for MBA and MCA courses.
- In the case of candidates planning to apply for MBA, they must have passed their UG degree of minimum three-year duration from a recognized university.
- In the case of MCA applicants, they must have a degree from a recognized university with mathematics as a subject at the 10+2 or intermediate level.
- The mark that should have been secured by applicants both for MBA and MCA admission at the UG level is at least 50% for UR candidates, while it is 45% for reserved category candidates.
- In the case of applicants with degree under distance mode, the qualification should have been recognized by the Joint Committee of DEB/DEC, AICTE and UGC.
- Candidates in the final year of their degree course are also eligible to apply for TSICET 2018.
- Admission to any university or college for MBA/MCA course relies of affiliation/recognition by the statutory bodies