UNDERGRADUATE COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR DESIGN UCEED 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
Understand What Is UCEED Exam?
- You might know that UCEED is an examination conducted in India.
- But, do you know what is UCEED Test? It is a joint examination related to courses in design.
- UCEED full form is Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design.
- Students also call this test as IIT UCEED. The reason is that IIT Bombay conducts this exam.
- IIT Bombay’s IDC or Industrial Design Centre organises this examination.
- The purpose of UCEED Exam is to identify the right candidates for admission to the B. Design course.
- Not just for B. Design course in IIT, Bombay, but the test is also for joint seat allotment for this course in IIT, Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur.
- So, if you look for UCEED courses, you will find that the only program is B. Design in three different institutions.
- If you look for UCEED Eligibility for the year 2018, students, who have completed their higher secondary in 2017 or those appearing in 2018 are eligible.
- You can be a student from any stream of education like science, commerce and arts to take up the UCEED IIT Bombay test.
- If you look for UCEED total seats in UCEED Colleges for the year 2018, here the table to gather details:
- Here, the table shows the total number of seats in each institution and the seat distribution to different categories is as per the chart below:
- There is no seat allocation for OBC-NCL-PwD category.
- Once you apply for UCCED, you can take up UCEED coaching from one of the reputed institutions.
- Even, you can test your preparation by taking up UCEED Mock Test.
- For UCEED 2018, the last date to apply is now over.
- Now, you have the answer to the question what is UCEED exam, isn’t?