UPCPMT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- The application forms will be available only through the website of UPCPMT.
- Candidates can apply by registering themselves with the website.
- They cannot get the application form from any other sources like institution or bank.
- Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the brochure once the notification is out before they start the application process.
- Detailed guidelines to apply online can be found from the information brochure.
- As per the directives given in the brochure candidates are recommended to keep all the documents ready before beginning the application process.
- Once the application is completed, candidates are recommended to take a print out of the final confirmation page and they should retain the same for future reference.
UPCPMT 2018 Application fee:
- Application fee is Rs.1400 for General and OBC candidates
- The fee is Rs.750 for SC/ST candidates
- Applicants can pay the application fee through different modes.
- The modes available are e-challan, net banking, credit/debit card.
- E-challan payments can be done through any branch of SBI in the state of UP.
- The fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Ask our Counsellors