ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UPCPMT 2018
- Candidates must have passed their higher secondary from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates, who have not passed their higher secondary from the state, but if their parents belong to UP with domicile are eligible to apply. In this case, parents must have their domicile certificate as proof.
- Candidates must have completed or must be completing 17 years of age on or before the 31st of December 2018. The upper age limit on December 31st 2018 is that applicants should not be more than 25 years.
- Applicants must have studied physics, chemistry and biology as core subjects at the higher secondary level.
- The required percentage of marks is 50% for unreserved candidates and it is 40% for SC/ST Candidates.