UPMT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the information brochure and general instruction pages once the notification is out before starting the online registration process.
- Candidates can find complete details regarding UPMT 2018 on the information brochure that will be given in Hindi for the easiness and convenience of the local students.
- They are recommended to follow the instructions therein to successfully complete the registration and online application process.
- During the admission process, candidates will need the following documents:
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of locomotors disability if applicable.
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- 10th and higher secondary passing certificate
- 10th and higher secondary mark sheets
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of the organizing university at UPMT Application Form 2018 by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Students meeting the eligibility requirements should apply to the UPMT 2018 along with an application fee of Rs.2000.
- This fee is applicable for general and OBC candidates
- In the case of SC/ST candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs.1400.
- When it comes to payment of application fee, different options are provided for the convenience of applicants.
- They can pay the fee through bank draft, e-challan, or credit card or through internet banking.