ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UPMT 2018
- To apply for UPMT 2018, candidates will have to be Indian citizens
- Candidates must have cleared their intermediate examination or equivalent with English, biology/biotechnology, chemistry, and physics papers.
- They must have secured at least 50% of marks (40% for reserved category candidates and 45% for general category PH candidates) in the qualifying examination
- As on the 31st of December 2018, candidates must have completed 17 years of age to become eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for applying on the 31st of December 2018 is 25 years. The upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying intermediate in 2018 are also eligible to apply if they are doing the course with the subjects mentioned above.
- Candidates should have a valid proof of domicile of the state of Uttarakhand to apply for the test.
- The reservation applicable to UR is 53%, ST is 4%, SC is 19%, OBC is 14% and Kashmiri migrants is 1% of the total number of seats.
Ask our Counsellors