VITEEE APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
VIT Admission Form
VIT application form is now available in online mode. The offline application form is arranged to be available from Nov 9, 2019.
What to keep ready before filling the VIT form?
Students need to keep ready the scanned passport size photograph and signature which has to be uploaded in the VIT online application form.
Online Application Form of VITEEE 2019
Students can now register to fill the VIT application form by entering their name, nationality, e-mail address, date of birth, and mobile number. A password will be produced, and candidates can log in and fill the other details on the application form. VIT online payment has to be paid either through net banking, credit card, debit card. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1150 (inclusive of GST) for online VIT 2019 application form.
Offline Application Form of VITEEE 2019
- Students can get the VIT application form in person form the Vellore or the Chennai campus through a DD of Rs 1200 (inclusive of GST) in favour of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
- Students can also get the VITEEE application form from the designated post offices by paying Rs 1200 in cash.
- They must affix a photograph in the application form and sign at the correct place. The sign of the parent or guardian is also required.
- The filled up VIT application should be sent either through registered post or speed post. Candidates will receive an SMS about the receipt of the application form of VITEEE.
VIT Application Form Last Date
- VIT form last date:- March 15, 2019
- Click here to see Other Important Dates
Deadline for editing submitted Application Form:- February 28, 2019
VIT Exam Fees
VIT Fees has been increased to Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST) from Rs. 990 and VIT 2019 application fee for online application form has been expanded to Rs. 1150 (inclusive of GST) from Rs. 970.