VTUEEE APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2019
- Candidates meeting the eligibility requirement can apply to the courses offered by VTU either through online or offline.
- When they choose to apply online, they should follow the onscreen instructions accordingly. They can apply by clicking on the appropriate link at the website of the university at VTUEEE application form 2019.
- For those interested to apply offline, they will have to send a DD towards the application fee along with requisition letter with their full address.
- Candidates also have the option to shop for application forms from the Regional offices of Veltech University or from bookshops by paying the application fee in cash.
- They can find the address of regional offices and also the bookshops from the website of the University.
- The duly filled in application should be submitted by those applying offline to the Director, UG Admissions, Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University, 400ft Outer Ring Road, Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates applying online are recommended to retain the photocopy of the filled-in application form and also a copy of the mode of remittance of application-cum-examination fees.
- The University will not entertain candidates to request for any correction or change in the application form submitted by them under any circumstance. So, they are recommended to take utmost care when filling up their details and they should also reconfirm the correctness of the details before dispatching the same to the University.
- Overwritten or incomplete application forms will be rejected.
VTUEEE Application fee:
- Candidates applying online will have to pay the application fee of Rs.950 either through net banking/credit card/debit card/VTUEEE 2019 Google Play Store or Paytm Wallet
- Those applying will have to send a DD along with requisition letter for Rs.950. The DD should be drawn in favor of Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University payable at Chennai.
- Candidates purchasing the application through the regional centres will have to pay the application fee of Rs.950 by cash.