XAT 2019: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- XAT 2019 will be held Online on January 7, 2019
- XAT, Xavier Aptitude Test is conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), which is popularly called as Xavier School of Management
- XLRI conducts Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) on behalf of XAMI, which stands for Xavier Association of Management Institutes.
- XLRI has been conducting this test for more than 60 years now at an all India level.
- XAT 2019 scores are used to admission in Management courses like MBA, PGDM etc.
- The test for admission of suitable candidates for Management education in the association of institutions.
- Not just association of institutions, this score is considered by more than 150 B-Schools across India.
- XAT 2019 was conducted in 47 cities across India and also at two international destinations.
- The two international destinations are Dubai and Kathmandu
Colleges Accepting XAT