XAT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2017
- The applicants will have to first register themselves by clicking on the Register button. They can find the same at xatonline.net.in. Here, they should create a new account with their personal email ID. Upon registration, they will get a unique XAT ID along with registration link to their mail ID.
- They should click on the link provided on their mail and should create their own password. This XAT ID and password can be used for future login purposes.
- Then, they will have to choose the test city and should type their name and should then upload their photo and signature and should save the same.
- Then, they should select their citizenship status.
- For those interested in applying to XLRI, they should select the course of their choice like general management course, HRM or BM. This step can be skipped by candidates, who do not want to apply to XLRI.
- They should then fill up the basic details like their name, DOB, gender, the name of the father, mother, category and phone number.
- They should then provide their completed mailing address and also their permanent address.
- Then, they should fill out their educational qualification starting from class X.
- They should also provide details about their work experience beginning with the latest job.
- Applicants can make a single registration both for XLRI and XAT
- Indian applicants will have to pay Rs.1650. For each additional programme, they want to apply to XLRI; they will have to pay Rs.300. This is the fee fixed without the late payment.
- Indian applicants will have to pay Rs.2000. For each additional programme, they want to apply to XLRI; they will have to pay Rs.500. This is the fee fixed with late payment fee.
- NRI and foreign candidates should pay an application fee of $50 and $25 for each additional course they want to apply with XLRI.
- Candidates planning to apply through GMAT should pay an application fee of Rs.2500 application only for General Management Programme. In the case of NRI and Foreign candidates, this fee is Rs.5000.
How to Pay Application Fee?
- For payment of an appropriate fee, candidates can choose any of the three modes.
- The first mode is online payment gateway. In the case of IDBI account holders, they can make payment through IDBI net banking. Payment can be made through debit, credit or VISA card and American Express card is not permitted.
- The second mode is the cash payment. To make the same, applicants should take the print out of the XAT pay-in-slip to visit their nearest IDBI bank to pay in cash.
- The third mode is payment through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur Account XAT payable at Jamshedpur.
- Candidates choosing the pay through the second and third modes should update their payment details on the registration page at the official website.
After successful registration, candidates are recommended to download the confirmation page. They should check whether their photograph and signature are correct. The confirmation page and DD should be sent through post to the chairperson admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur. The DD should be sent within 15 days from the date of issuance by the bank.