ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR XAT 2018
- To apply to XAT 2018 exam, the general rule is that applicants must have a recognized UG degree of three-year duration at least.
- The degree can be in any discipline. Also, candidates in the final year of their degree are eligible to apply.
- All Indian applicants looking for XLRI admission should take up XAT 2018.
- NRIs and foreign applications can apply with their GMAT score. However, this rule is not applicable to candidates in Dubai and Kathmandu as the test is conducted in these cities.
- For candidates applying for general management programme (GMP) in XLRI, it is important that apartUG degree of three-year duration from the above-mentioned education requirement should have minimum five years of managerial/supervisory experience ending 31st of March 2018.
- There is no age limit for XAT 2018.UG degree of three-year duration
Colleges Accepting XAT