GMAT 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- GMAT stands for Graduation Management Admission Test.
- It is a worldwide accepted computer-adaptive test for the admission in top business school.
- It assesses a person’s analytical, quantitative, verbal and reading skills in standard English.
- The speciality of the test and its acceptance worldwide is that the questions vary depending upon the previous question answered, its difficulty, accuracy and time on solving.
- It comes under Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
Who Accepts GMAT:
- GMAT is widely accepted worldwide with over 2100 institutions and universities offering over 5900 courses
- The courses include MBA, Master of Finance, Master in Economics, etc. and the exam is a part of the selection.
Fees of GMAT:
- The examination fee for a GMAT is $250 which converts to roughly Rs. 15000-16000.