GRE 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.
- GRE is a standardised multi-section test that is accepted at many graduate and business school across the globe.
- It is conducted by Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- The aspirants interested in continuing their studies and pursuing masters from foreign countries (especially USA) appear for the exam.
- The test is not computer-adaptive where each question differs as per the difficulty and accuracy, but the set of questions in a section is of the same level.
- The new section is changed to the different level based on the attempted section.
- Apart from this, there is a dummy section which is not known and needs to be attempted with same concentration during the examination.
Who Accepts GRE:
- GRE is widely accepted worldwide at thousands of graduate and business schools along with various departments and divisions of the schools.
Complete Details About GRE
Ask our Counsellors