ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IELTS 2017
- There are no minimum age or graduation eligibility criteria for IELTS.
- However, this exam is not recommended for students below 16 years of age.
- Any person who wishes to pursue education or work or migrate to an English-speaking country can apply for the IELTS test.
- English speaking countries include UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and US etc.
- However, a candidate should check the other required eligibility criteria that the organisation or institution he/she wishes to be associated with opts.