PREPARATION TIPS FOR IELTS 2018
- Give lot many sample tests in order to understand the test pattern, task type in each section and reviewing the type of questions.
- It will also help you with your speed.
- Try to find out your weak points and start working on them.
- e.g. if you are not so strong in the writing section then you should start with this, and eventually, you will like it, or if you have difficulties in the speaking section then start to talk and think in English, as there is no better way to learn to speak.
- Start reading newspapers, journals and articles and magazines; this will help you build your vocabulary.
- It will also help you gain speed at reading.
- It will keep you well informed about the current issues used for the speaking and writing topics.
- Listen to the BBC and CNN, or watch British movies, TV series, shows and music.
- This will help you understand various accents and help you with the listening section.
- For IELTS preparation, Write some English every day, e.g. by writing a diary, keeping a blog or communicating with an online community such as people on a Facebook group that share an interest with you.
- This will help you improve your writing skills.
- Most important after doing all the above is speaking. No use of learning new words if you can use it.
- So try to speak in English whenever and wherever possible.
- This will help you improve your pronunciation skills