LSAT 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- LSAT stands for Law School Admission Test.
- LSAT is a standardised multi-section test that measures skills necessary for a law school.
- It is administered by Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
- The aspirants interested in studying in USA, Canada and growing number of countries appear for the exam.
- There are five section each of 35 minutes consisting of multiple questions and a writing sample.
- Four out of five section contributes to the total score.
- The duration for LSAT is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- LSAT is conducted 4 times a year.
- Students can appear for LSAT three times in a period of two years.
Who Accepts LSAT:
- LSAT scores are accepted in USA, Canada and other countries has also started accepting the scores.
The registration fees for LSAT is $175, approx. Rs. 11,000-12,000 for one report card.
The late registration fee is $66.
The cost for additional report cost extra $12 per report card.
Most of the law school requires the subscription which costs around $121.