HOW TO APPLY FOR LSAT EXAM: APPLICATION FORM
- The candidate need to register for the LSAT online, mail or via phone.
For online registration:
- Login to the official website and create an account.
- The candidate needs to create an account and fill basic details to create one.
- After account is created, the candidate needs to fill the necessary fields asked in the form.
- After completion, payment is to be done via different mode available.
For registration via phone:
- Call during weekdays from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm during weekdays.
- Generally, Monday is the busiest day so avoid calling during rush hours.
- Answer the details carefully.
For registration via mail:
- Mail to LSACinfo@LSAC.org for the query.
- Post the registration form along with the mentioned mode of payment slip to the mentioned address.
- The deadline is usually one month before the examination.