SAT 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test.
- SAT, also known as SAT-I, is a standardized multi-section test that evaluates written, verbal and mathematical skills.
- It is administered by US based College Entrance Examination Board.
- If any undergraduate is interested in a subject, they may take the subject SAT.
- Subject tests are offered in Literature, History, Mathematics, Science and Foreign Language.
- The aspirants interested to continue their studies and pursue masters in USA, Canada appear for the exam.
- Some of the university requires aspirants to appear for SAT-II tests also.
Who Accepts SAT:
- SAT is widely accepted worldwide in thousands of graduate and business schools along with various departments and divisions of the schools.
SAT Exam Fees:
- The examination fee for a SAT General Test is $52.5 plus $42 (Non-US region) which converts to roughly Rs. 6,000-7,000.
- Additional cost for SAT Subject Test is $26as a basic fee is to be paid, which is around Rs. 1,500-2,000 approximately.
- For subject tests an additional fee may also be required which is to be checked in the official website.
Complete Details About SAT exam
Ask our Counsellors