HOW TO APPLY FOR SAT EXAM: APPLICATION FORM
The students can register for SAT exam either online or via mail.
For online registration:
- Visit college board website.
- Create a student profile.
- Choose the exam date and venue.
- Make payment through options available.
- Registration deadline is 2-3 weeks prior to the exam.
- Student can register from here-http://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat
For registration via mail:
- Take a guide available at schools for ‘The Student Registration Guide for SAT and SAT Subject Test’.
- The guide includes a registration form.
- The form need to be sent along with the demand draft.
Documents necessary for time of examination:
- Admit card.
- Valid ID proof with same name and photo.
- The ID carried should be original (not photocopy).