CA - Course and Syllabus
CA - COURSE AND SYLLABUS
Gather Some Useful CA Course Details:
- What is CA course? Yes, it is the short form of the Chartered Accountancy course.
- For CA course details, you can gain complete information from the official website of ICAI at https://www.icai.org/
- This site of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India offers Chartered Accountant Course full details.
- CA course duration after graduation is lesser as compared to course duration after class XII. The reason is that you need not have to take up the foundation or CA CPT course after graduation.
- If you gather information about CA course, you will learn that it is a tough nut to crack.
- The ICAI has now decided to revamp the CA Course structure. Accordingly, the institute has determined to make it three and half years from five-year and 3-month duration.
- Now, the ICAI has revised the scheme of education and training. The system is valid from 1st July 2017.
- The first chartered accountant exam under the new plan is in May 2019.
- Effective from the 1st July 2017, the CA course fees for foundation course is Rs.9800 total. For intermediate, the total cost is Rs.13000 for a single group.
- For students taking both groups (I and II), the value is Rs.18000. The final registration fee without Article is Rs.22000.
- When you gather information about CA course, you should know the number of subjects in each level of the course.
- For the foundation course, the number of paper is 1, for intermediate, the number of subjects is 8 in total.
- ICAI has divided these papers into four each for Group I and Group II. The same rule applies to the final CA course as well.
Ask our Counsellors