CA - IPCC
CA - IPCC
Exploring Every Detail About CA IPCC:
- CA IPCC is the intermediate level of the Chartered Accountancy course.
- According to the latest CA IPCC syllabus, there are eight papers in the IPCC course.
- There are two groups called as Group I and Group II in CA IPCC. Each of these two groups has four CA IPCC Subjects.
- ICAI IPCC Registration is open to candidates, who have completed their CA foundation course called as CA CPT.
- There is another method of entry. Yes, candidates with their graduation in any degree can directly get the IPCC registration form from ICAI.
- They can apply to the test with CA IPCC Exam Form, and they can get the IPCC admit card. The IPCC registration fees for both groups including the cost for articled assistant registration are Rs.18000.
- In the case of candidates registering to one of the two groups, the value is Rs.13000.
- According to the IPCC registration process, candidates can get the prospectus on payment of Rs.100 from decentralised offices/branches of the institution.
- Interested candidates can also download the registration form from the official website of the institute at http://www.icai.org/.
- They should submit the filled in application to the appropriate decentralised office along with the requisite fee to get the CA IPCC study material. They can also get CA IPCC notes.
- They should ensure IPCC eligibility before enrolling. When they apply for the IPCC test, they will get CA IPCC Admit card.
- Test takers can check the CA IPCC result from http://icai.nic.in/caresult/.
- They can get the CA IPCC result by providing roll number or registration number at this link.
Ask our Counsellors