CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT CPA 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
What to Learn if You Want to Become a Certified Public Accountant?
- In India, Chartered Accountants get the license to practice their accounting profession. In the same way, a Certified Public Accountant, CPA receives the license to practice in the United States.
- What is a CPA Accountant? The answer is that he is an associate of a formally recognised specialist accountants’ body.
- Now, you know what is a certified public accountant, but to become a CPA, a candidate will have to fulfil 3Es, and they are Education, Examination and Experience.
- You will have to clear all the exams that the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) conducts.
- AICPA conducts this test as a common test across all states in the United States.
- Do you know what a Tax CPA accountant is? The IRS or the Internal Revenue Service requires that all tax preparers should have the appropriate identification number for tax preparation.
- Here, the IRS differentiates between tax preparers, who are already enrolled agents, attorneys, CPAs and also other unenrolled preparers. IRS counts accountants with CPA qualification as preparers.
- Now you know the Certified Public Accountant Definition. But, can an Indian become a CPA?
- If you are an Indian with B. Com qualification and you wish to take up the CPA exam in the United States, you should preferably have an M. Com or similar Master’s degree. Such a qualification will improve your odds of enrolling in CPA.
- In India, many private intuitions prepare students for CPA Exam. Some of the familiar names include IPFC, Edupristine, Concorde-CPA, Miles CPA Review and Beckers.
- Each state board in the US have a different set of rules for admitting students. But, here are the typical fundamental needs you should fulfil:
- You should have a standard UG degree. In the United States, the requirement is that you should have the degree of at least a 4-year course.
- You should complete the CPA Exam with four parts. You should perfect this exam within 18 months
- You should fulfil your experience requirements.