CFA - EXAM AND RESULT
What Do You Wish to Learn About CFA Results?
- If you wish to join CFA course, you should know about CFA Eligibility. This knowledge is essential before you gather details about CFA Fees:
- UG Education: You should have a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification. Otherwise, you can also be in the final year of your UG course. But, for registering to the level 2 of CFA Exam, you should have completed your UG course.
- Experience: You should have four years of professional work experience. It is not necessary that the experience should be related to investment.
- All candidates sitting for the CFA exam will get the exam result.
- The result will have either a ‘Pass’ or ‘did not pass’ as a result.
- The result will also have a summary of the performance of the candidate in each topic.
- Candidates not succeeded will get additional information. The information will be about their performance to all other candidates, who did not pass.
- Once you receive your exam results, you may register for the next exam. Candidates, who have not succeeded will have to take up the exam for the same level at a later date.
- If you look at CFA level 1 results of the past years, in June 2017, the pass rate was 43%. The same was the percentage for the December and June 2016 level 1 exams.
- If you look at CFA level 2 results of the past years, in June 2017, the pass rate was 47%. In 2016, the pass rate was 46% level 2 exams.
- If you look at CFA level 3 results of the past years, in June 2017, the pass rate was 54%. In 2016, the pass rate was 54% level 3 exams.
- These were the cut-offs for CFA Results for all three levels.