INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS ICWA 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
What is ICWA? Let us Learn:
- If you are a student from accounts and commerce background, you might have heard about ICWA.
- What is ICWA? It is the short form for Institute of Cost And Works Accountants.
- At present, the name is Institute of Cost Accountants Of India (ICAI)
- The institute will soon get the name as ICMAI, which means Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India.
- You know ICWA full-form, but do you know what ICWA Course is?
- It is the course that prepares cost accountants. Students can get online support at the institute.
- It is a professional course available for candidates from commerce background.
- However, students from other educational backgrounds also take up CWA.
- In addition to the ICWA website, the institute has a separate portal dedicated mainly to students.
- If you have completed your class X, you are eligible to take up the ICWAI foundation course. You should have this certificate from a recognised board.
- Even, students with senior secondary certification under 10+2 methodology from a recognised board can apply to the foundation course.
- Those with National Diploma in Commerce Examination from all India Council for Technical Education or any state board of technical education are eligible.
- National Council of Higher Education conducts the Diploma in Rural Service Examination. Those with this qualification are also eligible for the foundation course.
- To get admission to the ICWA Intermediate course, candidates must have completed their foundation course at the institute. Then, they should also have passed their senior secondary school examination.
- Not just students with the higher secondary, those with graduation in any discipline except fine arts or Part I Foundation Entry-Level Examination of CAT are eligible to apply.
- You know ICWA full form, but what it CAT? CAT stands for Certificate in Accounting Technicians. ICMAI conducts this course as well.
- CWA is one of the best higher education options for people planning for a profession in the field of accountancy.
Ask our Counsellors